SuperBraid was developed through exhaustive testing on Super Yachts, Jules Verne, The Race, Whitbread, Volvo Ocean Race, America ’s Cup, IOR, IMS, IMR and Olympic yachts. This development programme has seen subtle but significant changes to SuperBraid as fibre technology and manufacturing techniques improve. Primarily designed for use on sailboats, SuperBraid ’s versatility and advantages over traditional wire rope have seen an increase in its use across a broad range of applications.
- Anti-slip coating on core prevents core/cover slippage and protects core if the cover is removed
- Withstands shock loadings and accepts a tighter radius and knots better than Aramids
- Suitable for all running rigging applications
- Available in 6mm to 30mm in 100m spools
- Available in White with Blue, Red, Fluro or Green Fleck with Black Tracer